Pain Management Broward County
Narcotic and Non-Narcotic Medication from Board Certified Doctors Broward County Trusts
Top pain specialists in Broward County such as Dr. Berkower will perform interventional procedures and provide pain medication management. The narcotic medication is prescribed in specific cases on a customized basis. No one-size-fits-all approach would be suitable when it comes to the best pain management.
Most pain treatment clinics in South Florida include pain medication agreements to ensure patient compliance as well as necessitating random urine drug screening. Pain specialists in Pembroke Pines and North Miami routinely review narcotic medication regimens for effectiveness and conduct physical exams. Injection treatments are offered as well when indicated to relieve pain.
Here are some interesting pain medication facts across America:
- An American dies every fourteen seconds due to a prescription drug overdose.
- About 20,000 fatalities are caused due to narcotic overdoses in America annually.
- Opioid prescriptions became four times in 2010 from 2000 in the United States.
- 75% people taking narcotics inappropriately getthem either from a friend or family member.
Expert, qualified doctors in Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, North Miami & Hollywood use narcotics to treat patients humanely. The prescribed medication brings pain relief safely so that you can go back to a normal life.
Pain management doctors in Fort Lauderdale and North Miami are experienced in many interventional treatments. By obtaining treatment with Berkower Pain & Spine, you will be in excellent hands with pain management Broward County trusts.
Here are several procedures pain clinics in South Florida provide:
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Disc Injections
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy or Denervation)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint) and Radiofrequency
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypograstric Plexus Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Call (954) 256-1396 Now To get rid of pain at the Top pain clinic in South Florida Or fill the given form.