Pain Management Broward County
Narcotic and Non-Narcotic Medication Management with Board Certified Pain Management Doctors Broward County Trusts
The leading pain management doctors in Broward County such as Dr. Berkower will perform interventional treatments and also offer pain medication management. The narcotic medication management is provided on a case by case, customized basis. There really is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to the best pain manageemnt.
Most pain clinics in South Florida include pain medication agreements to increase patient compliance as well as necessitating random urine drug screening. Along with this, pain doctors in Pembroke Pines and North Miami routinely review narcotic medication regimens for effectiveness and perform physical exams. Injection treatments are offered as well when indicated to relieve pain.
Here are some interesting pain medication facts in the US:
- An American dies every fourteen seconds from a prescription drug overdose.
- About 20,000 fatalities occur every year from narcotic overdoses in America.
- In the decade 2000 and 2010, opioid prescriptions in the US quadrupled!
- 75% of individuals taking narcotics inappropriately obtain them either from a friend or family member.
The objective is to responsibly and safely prescribe to reduce pain and get people back to work, enjoying life and playing with their family and pets!
Pain management doctors in Fort Lauderdale and North Miami are experienced in many interventional treatments. By obtaining treatment with Berkower Pain & Spine, you will be in excellent hands with pain management Broward County trusts.
Here are several procedures pain clinics in South Florida provide:
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Disc Injections
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy or Denervation)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint) and Radiofrequency
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypograstric Plexus Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
To get connected with the best pain management clinic in South Florida, simply fill out the contact form on the page or call (954) 256-1396 for assistance!